Gorgeous 170.8 acres heavily wooded ranchID #:583206
- Gorgeous 170.8 acres heavily wooded ranch that has never been commercially hunted, and just minutes from Copperas cove in Lampasas County.
- Use as a large track or subdivide into 19 lots as shown in the concept picture.
- 5 Acre lots - 11
- 10 Acre lots - 4
- 5 Acre lots - 2
- 20 Acre lots - 2
- Location: Just 5 miles north of Kempner on CR road 3300 and less than 1 mile from Copperas Cove western city limits. 1 hour from Austin, 2.5 hours from the DFW Metroplex. Wildlife: White-tail deer, turkey, dove.
- Water: There is 1 well on the property and 3 stock ponds, 2 of which hold water year around. Also, Kempner Water Supply has a water line along the paved county road.
- Utilities: Electricity provided by Hamilton Electric CO-OP, electric line along the front of the property on the county road and also along the north property line to the back portion of the property.
- Flora and Fauna: The ranch provides excellent wildlife habitat as the soils are varied on the property and support a multitude of native grasses and forbs. The habitat is further provided on the ranch by thickly wooded areas of cedar along with hundreds and hundreds of oak trees, some measuring in excess of 15 in circumference at the trunk. Also several huge Pecan, elm, and Mesquite are scattered throughout the property.
- The property is agricultural exempt.
- Lot: Wooded
Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in. All information is deemed reliable but its accuracy is not guaranteed and the viewer should independently verify all information.