Information presented on TexasFSBO.com is is being provided to you on an "as-is" basis. My Castle FSBO, Inc. and affiliates do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of such information, including, without limitation, pricing, amount of price reduction, descriptions, designs, data and other features. All such information is provided by the property owner or owner's agent, who has sole responsibility for all content. It is your sole responsibility to independently evaluate the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the information presented here. All information, including pricing, is subject to change without notice.
Before you use this site please be advised that a licensed operator, a mortgage and/or a real estate company, may be receiving the information inputted on the account registration forms and on the link forms to contact as a potential home buyer lead.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TexasFSBO does not own or control, or to people that TexasFSBO does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- TexasFSBO collects personally identifiable information when you register for a TexasFSBO account, when you use certain TexasFSBO products or services, and when you visit TexasFSBO pages. TexasFSBO may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with TexasFSBO, you provide various information about yourself and products or services you seek, email address, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with TexasFSBO and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TexasFSBO also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TexasFSBO cookie information and the page you requested.
- TexasFSBO uses information for four general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to contact you about specials and new products, and to contact others who may wish to sell products or services to you, or purchase products or services from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TexasFSBO will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- You request information, products, or services or post information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TexasFSBO Terms of Service or any of our guidelines.
- TexasFSBO may set and access TexasFSBO cookies on your computer.
- TexasFSBO allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TexasFSBO' cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TexasFSBO gives you the ability to edit your TexasFSBO Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want TexasFSBO to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may delete your TexasFSBO account yourself through the seller control panel. Please note that deletions from the MLS need to be in writing
- Your TexasFSBO Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas TexasFSBO uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- TexasFSBO may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions email us.